About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Thursday, December 2, 2010

WIP HGUC 1/144 Sinanju - Shoulder seamlines, was it that one ?

Before that, done deco our office with 1 lil' tree ~


Ok moving on. Ehem. I'm not quite certain which part did Tsuki mentioned about the shoulder seam line, 'coz I only found this 1 only eh...


Maybe the another side which I haven't assemble it just yet, but for that, it's easy ar. Slap thick layers of cement & left it overnight then sand it off would solve it, most of the time from my case. =)


Can wait to sand it tomorrow. =^^=


Panel line & painted Gray gundam marker underneath the shoulder. I still need to paint more areas 'coz it doesn't look nice just like that.


Gosh I hate sanding on this parts...>.<"

=)

3 comments:

gunpla said...

I oso hate sanding that part hi-5! lol

AstrayP03 said...

I think the seam line he meant is the part where you cover up the shoulder x)

Evaritus Lau said...

@gunpla,

Hi-5 ! All modeler hates tons of sanding work haha...

@P03,

I think I know which 1 already since just snap fit it though.. But I not going to remove that seam lines, I'm fine with it...for now. =)