About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Sunday, December 5, 2010

WIP HGUC 1/144 Sinanju - The 3x faster kit is coming alive

No idea what title I should put now, 'coz it's too scramble around the kit..^^"

But anyway, been cement the helmet after the monoeye mod though, already sand it & top coat it with gloss coat.


Restricted movement on knee is very pain....I ish no love for this restricted bending.....


80% look. I RIKE !

Just a heads up, the vents that supposely orange-ish yellow, is painted to gray. =)


Had a trouble while putting the foil sticker onto the shield.....which I end up, scrap the foil sticker & leave it as was now, quite ok what wasn't ?


The moment where Unicorn meets hand-less Sinanju.


Hand-less doesn't mean Sinanju can't wield/hold the zook, which snatched from Unicorn's back, 3x faster than Unicorn. LoLz.

While wandering around the elevator section, he discover something very epic....


A Black Sinanju. EPIC RULEZ. *insert song - FULL FRONTAL*


& he decide to pic with the epic embodiment. Haha.

Almost finish with this beast, gonna work 3x faster now.

=D

7 comments:

Weeboon said...

black sinanju rox~~ xD

gunpla said...

lol looks like 'char' everything oso wan to steal lol XD

Zoidiect Archaea said...

have no worry Unicorn......you'll taste his feet soon

David John Shewsbury said...

Wow.. I dont have this... but next year if I buy it, I will follow ur style to sand the face part so that can see the eye... that's a cool trick...

Evaritus Lau said...

@Weeboon,

So true haha !

@gunpla,

That's what 3x faster is for. =D

@ZD,

Soon Unicorn, soon, ya shall taste the epic kick. =)

@David,

& also, try rockleelotus's awesome mod on knee also.

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Sinanju sure is big for a MS. Seems like your red Sinanju is almost ready to rock!

Evaritus Lau said...

@Dennis,

He is now, rocking the world stage haha !