About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Sunday, December 12, 2010

WIP HGUC 1/144 Sinanju - Another annoying lines + "IT" has arrived...

Ok, whole week didn't post anything, life ate my time.....


Messy area to work with. Only manage to cut from runner & some sanding works at my rent place. >.>


This is the annoying lines, which MG also have this. Gawd...But anyway, I sand it off.


This is the result. Pretty nice now eh ? =D

Another short WIP for Sinanju 'coz of "IT".

~
~
~
~

Ok, about "IT". It's been many moons I've waiting for this kit, like, last year perhaps ? Ordered it from a friend at Peninsular, life also taken most of his time now, & that's why the package arrived like, almost a year (haha...I don't know man, quite a patient/impatient guy I am, keep asking him when to send etc...^^" Paiseh bro !)

& finally, I have "IT".


UH OH IT'S HGUC EX-S FOR GAWD SAKE ~ & Clores for mouth refresher. =D


A quick peep on inside, hmmm, I see something that wasn't suppose in here...


Eh ? SDs ? /w few missing parts some more. Hmm... omoshiro datto.

=)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

seriously those mold lines are annoying, i was going to point them out in my next post but my cam couldnt pick up the detail on that part lol nice clean up!

lol those 3 SD gattai into IT?!!! :P i didnt know there was an hguc ver for him, but im not very familiar with that suit lol

Evaritus Lau said...

@Rock,

Yeah, those are quite an eyesore if left alone.

I think those 3 SD are given to me, the owner doesn't want to play with SD anymore haha !

Zoidiect Archaea said...

freebies FTW! 3 more SDs to go under the knife XD