About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Thursday, May 24, 2012

The "Legendary" Poisonous BB kit.

Ok I admit, I'm weak towards a nice BB kit....*sad*

But then, this is a must get since it's a remake from the small, shorty BB kits from 90's.


A quick view of the box art & contents;





The only Plated Silver part.







Ok, here goes the 1st work to do.

Seamline removal time !


Shoulders, covered !

Helm's trojan thing, covered !

Shoulder armours, covered !

Lance, half way thru, covered !

Another quick post today haha...

=)

No comments: