About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Sunday, May 27, 2012

BB Knight Gundam - Day 3

Kaamatan is around le corner  (exactly next week haha) but le gunpla mood never fade ~


So this time I'ma going to hand paint the rest of the armors with Star Bright Iron then buff it with MGM Chrome Magic Powder again. Hassle progress since I use no gloves. =(


Semi-gloss look after buffed.

Day 1 of buffing; only these 3 are done.

I must say, shield is the best among it. :3

Comparing between un-buffed & buffed. 

70% done of Knight light armor mode. Dull silver vs. Star Bright Iron vs. Buffed  parts.

Day 3 - finished the light armor mode. Plus buffed.


Still has parts not evenly buffed by magic powder.

Look at those shiny effect, so much like a real steel ~

Obviously un-buffed yet hahah....

=)

1 comment:

Tom said...

I like how this is turning out. Are you gonna do anything with the other colors?