About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Friday, May 25, 2012

BB Knight Gundam - Day 2

Day 2 of build BB Knight gundam.


Although just one picture, but it told lots of story on it. LoLz ~~




Ok, as you can see, this is BB Knight's shoulder part, which already seamline removal & sand to smooth it down.

Since it's night time, I can't use spray can, so, the question pops up into my mind;

"Will the Magic Powder works on hand painted parts ?"

Well, challenge accepted ya ? Hahaha ~ So I try out the Star Bright Iron since this color gives a sort feel of Iron look + darker tone, which is good. Rubbed with Magic Powder, it shines ~~ Oh wow I so gonna save this kit into a cabinet afterward.



=)

No comments: