About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

WIP HG "Giant" 1/144 Hi-Nu Gundoom - #03

Final day of Kaamatan, final day of May. Darn I want more holidays....
Ok enough talk, let's down to business.

Working spot. Been doing since yesterday 11pm 'til 3am. Wow, a record so far. ^^"

As you notice, painted the parts because some it require stickers. Lame 1. Believe me.

Ok I've mix Cobalt blue & white in this procedure. Is it forgivable ? Because the sticker ain't justify the color enough when I do the comparison.

Slightly lighter color, but I think it should be fine right ? :3

The twin propeller. Spent the most time here, sanding 'til smooth enough to not letting the sand scratch be seen. & also, painted the tip with the same color as the front skirt. Now left the silvering areas.

As pointed, white stickers on certain parts/areas. Yuck.

A very, very quick 1 to finish it. With severe layer error-ness which really pissing me off.

From afar, looks nice, but wait 'til I post the up close.

Don't worry about the excess, will scratch it off gently with a knife, & a sand paper.

The only "white" which user-friendly, less hassle on painting a surface.

Sticky paint is a fail. I ish no like.

Only found this paint in old bottle. Is there in newer bottle type ?

=)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. You really putting lots of effort in this delicious kit. =D

Until 3am? Yow.

Evaritus Lau said...

When ya put alot of effort in building a kit, the result is totally different. =)

Zoidiect Archaea said...

hmmm, that's quite a plenty of work for this *senses a recolor* mine might arrive tomorrow, so lets see how it goes :D

Evaritus Lau said...

Oh yes, please check the rifle tip 1st thing 1st. Some came with bended tip.

Gundam Gunso said...

Whoa, that's a lot of the effort, but I like what I see so far. The colour that you chose is way better than the stickers given XD

Tom said...

Lol, this is pretty giant for a 1/144 scale. Why not buy new paints?