About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Thursday, May 12, 2011

WIP HG 1/144 00[Q] - A tiny bit updates.

Well yeah, title says it all, move on.

The reason why I didn't bother to complete this kit just yet is because that I wanted to try out ZD's mod on the rifle-arm clip & the extension of the palm.

Well yeah, sandwiched unused runner.


Another angle. Is it ok ZD Sensei ? ;3

Wow, bad idea using meta-green marker on those transparent parts. But I only have clear blue & clear red left.........畜生 !

Painted the supposedly-white parts with Tamiya Chrome Silver marker. White color just don't cut for my liking.

After painted bit by bit those details, it kinda look better rather than shiny blue.


Now waiting the sandwiched plaplates on the rifle clip to cured so that I can proceed with sanding it.

'til next time.


=D

No comments: