About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Saturday, February 19, 2011

WIP SD 00 Qan[T] - Still incomplete.

Em yeah, holiday mood, it's certain makes people to get lazy...^^"

But I did some paint jobs, only thing is, its just some minor patch up mistakes...


Painted the gray area. Had to use Gundam Marker Gray as the color is more dark than Mr.Color Neutral Gray, & less hassle handling marker spill-out.


Painted the GNs with Meta-Green Gundam Marker. Looks bad since I didn't gave a layer of silver before applying the meta green.

So yeah, I've taken this job to the usual hangout, Hobby Kingdom. Yes, handling thinner in air-con'd is very lethal, had a bad headache after 40mins+...bad call haha...^^"


But I manage to hand paint the Full Saber into purplelicious color. A very, very quick 1, finish approx 10min, very rushing.


Uneven surface is common already haha... White color on some area is replace with Tamiya's Chrome Silver Marker.


& yeah, got the Full Saber, must have the markings for this weapon...


...& I get for Free. FREE.

=)

No comments: