About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Monday, October 20, 2008

Prototype By Chiaki Ishikawa

Ok Ok I know you guys can dig this up 8 wiki, but if I didn't check this in wiki, really don't know who is she.



Chiaki Ishikawa, lead vocalist of Japanese musical duo See-Saw. Many of her songs, both solo and with See-Saw, have been used as theme songs in various anime series. Mainly I know this group by from the anime "Gundam Seed / Gundam Seed Destiny" for their awesome songs such as Seed 1st Ending theme あんなに一緒だったのに(Anna ni Issho datta no ni) & S-Destiny 4th Ending theme 君は僕に似ている(Kimi wa Boku ni Niteiru).

For some reason it seems like I can't find their video for certain songs, don't know is it just me or other people also encounter such ?

& no this post doesn't contain any mp3 YET since the release date of full version is on December 3rd.

For more info about her log on to : http://www.chiakiishikawa.com/index.html

=)

1 comment:

Zala said...

somehow the name "evaritus lau" reminds me of someone who's on my msn messenger list. is that person you? (btw, i'm matsuo also from sabah. -shrugs-)

i was googling the song "prototype" by chiaki ishikawa, and saw this blog, thanks for the info.