About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Monday, October 6, 2008

Post of the month

Ok today I'm start my post of this month without my gunplas. Yes no gunpla involve in this post.


"What !? No Gunpla !?"


"Yea. I'm too lazy to build / fix gunpla. Blame who ? Blame weather lah. Who tell them drop rain 'til night..."


"& I'm still lurking for more gunplas, backlogs getting increasing liao eh.."


"But for now I just feel want to koonz. Oyasumi ~"

Note: This cat has nothing to do with the dialogues. It's just me felt bored. XD

=)

No comments: