About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Monday, October 6, 2008

Pile-o-gunpla boxes Season 2

Haha all hype going on with Gundam 00 Season 2, & that's include me as well. XD But in this post we don't talk about gundam 00, but a lil' update from the previous post regarding gunpla boxes.






Backlogs #1...=.="




Backlogs #2...Finally get on hand the SD version of Dendrobium & BB God Gundam...=.="


My messy work table, getting lazy these days....haiz..

Well, that's for now. Try to do much update & progress as possible. GOod night everyone.

=)

6 comments:

Ngee Khiong said...

Very poisonous pictures...

BB Senshi God and Dendrobium you have there are very precious. Been looking for them here and there myself ^^;

Anonymous said...

im here because of few cents for you. just dropping by.

NWO Observer said...

visit this blog. thank you.

Anonymous said...

we can't talk about gundam 00? but season premiere is so cool. ^^;

Evaritus Lau said...

@NK;
Yea, when i bought the Dendrobium it was like, 4 boxes left, next day all gone (!?). So laku eh.

@gordon;
Haha, bro can talk about gundam 00 ar, only my post didn't. =)

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Impressive collection of Gunplas! Seems like I have a handful of Gunpla assignments on the way...