About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Try mod Unicorn [Legs]

Hokay, I was reading the same articles from hobbyfanatics.com regarding modding Unicorn's posable. So today i tried on legs.

Accidentally sand off the tip, what to do, just keep sand 'til even liao..>.<
Photobucket

The easiest for me to work on, just need to cut small bit on both side, up & down.
Photobucket

Now, the scariest part I've work on,
Photobucket
almost snap into 2 pieces, lucky did it slowly & gently, like caring my gf..heh.

Another side less risk but still scary to work on,
Photobucket

Un-mod leg, this is why I did the mod, armor keep prevent it to pose more.
Photobucket

Modded leg. See the tip was into the armor already? Looks like it worked like a charm.
Photobucket

4 comments:

MyKy said...

Wow.. Nice.... So now can pose more la?

Unknown said...

as one gundam model maker to another that mod looks great. would you like to exchange linking?

just comment me back with an answer

Evaritus Lau said...

@danielmer

em..?exchange linking..?means..?
Sorry I'm still newbie on mod gunpla though..simply fill out my bored with limited pose on Unicorn..^^

gordon said...

bro,
i think danielmer means exchange blog links under your blogroll. ^^;