About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The reason behind continouosly blackout in Sabah...

Just read the newspaper today, my god, those people never learnt...stealing metal rods, anything that is metal...from a electric tower some more..! Now had to prepare any blackout within 4 months, dang I hate metal scraper.

1 comment:

gordon said...

it happens in singapore as well. people stealing metal to sell. but lucky i only heard of they stealing signboards, drain covers etc.

now singapore has new law now. all those who sell metal to scrapyard must leave behind their identity so in case it's stolen, police can trace back to whoever.