About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Meisters...on my work table ~~

The less expression kid who pilot 7 Sword MS...
Photobucket
Hi-res

The coolest person + coolest MS I ever watch in series...
Photobucket
Hi-res

The most maniac MS + person for the split personalities...
Photobucket
Hi-res

The guy that...looks gay-ish...even on his MS...
Photobucket
Hi-res

All up & running around my work table...
Photobucket
Hi-res

Weird pose ever done...
Photobucket
Hi-res

The best pose I could do..for the moment...
Photobucket
Hi-res

Shoot some birdie down...
Photobucket
Hi-res

Heaviest kit ever built..even on Bazooka...
Photobucket
Hi-res

Birdie view...
Photobucket
Hi-res

Hokay...I'm so bored after done the Bazooka...

Up Next, my nephew's RX78-2 OYW ver...

Stay Tune.

4 comments:

gordon said...

nice pics dude, i loled at the description too. anyway some questions and suggestions. all your pics are kinda small sized. even when i clicked on them, it is still small.

so have u ever considered posting them in higher res or take away the clickable function?

Anonymous said...

Those are all nice poses! Yours are all 1/100? I have 4 too but all 1/144 :D

Evaritus Lau said...

@gordon,

Em had problems with photobucket since my blog's template is cant support bigger pic even on 800x600. But will post hi-res pic in links only though.

@ott,

Em yea those are 1/100..^^ cheers !

ah chuan said...

time to have a flickr! account to upload your photos!

;)