About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Friday, April 1, 2011

Ze April Foolz.

Of all days, the most, annoying, hateful day is upon us.

I'll swallow anyone alive who foolz me. Heh ! Kidding ~

Meh, go home going to snap some WIP pics later.

=)


2 comments:

Danielle Lim said...

The teacher April Fool'ed the whole bowling club Orzzzzzzz

Current WIP is teh Gempa Bumi Exia DASH :D

Anonymous said...

I totally enjoy my April Fool's Day =D I pranked all of my classmates, one of which includes putting a broom on the edge of a dustbin against the door and when someone opened it...=D