About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Sunday, February 20, 2011

WIP HGGP 1/144 BearGguy - Final touch to perfection.

On the previous post, I did mention that I wanna give a layer of matt coat on it just to cover up those uneven surface of the gold, & I had so much respond from bloggers out there, but just when I was going to top coat it, I remember I bought a can White Pearl Gundam Spray long ago, only been using it a lil' bit.

So I took the risk of frosting. I sprayed it on this Bear2. All frosting are eliminated via Mr.Color Remover, lucky I still have it. ^^


Now, Behold. Pearlish gold bear2.


It brings out the gold's metallic look more.


& my gf keep asking me to give this to her. ^^" Well yeah, she's owner of this bear2 now anyway.


Well this kit surprisingly very nice, might consider getting another 1, for the War Machine theme.

=)

No comments: