About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Last Friday's Weather Condition

A heavy rain occured since Friday afternoon ( I think ^^"), quite scary 'coz afraid of short circuit which leads to my pc to go boom. No kidding. My mainboard's lan port already hangus, which I did mention it in my previous post. =.=


Thought could snap a picture with rain drops, guess the camera I use not that powerful. Oh well. ^^





Heavy rain comes along with strong wind, no astro channel leh that time !

=)

No comments: