About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Sunday, March 4, 2012

HG 1/144 Age-2 Normal - I think it's done, well yeah...

Before the Zeydra GB start, I gotta do this pose 1st.

A2 Kick !



A quite delayed project indeed, in my February loot series haha. But at last I manage to, at least finish it off also, although it's just 70% done.



Finish kit + kitbashed + sharpen.

Problem ?



Strider Mode. It's turn me off in this mode.

As you can see, the kitbashed foot can't serve it purpose to transform already so, I go check my stashes of extra parts, & found this from Hrairoo extras;

Thrusters. Hah !


Looks odd, but I can live with it.
There you have, all February loot cleared.

=)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

nicely modded :3 love how u removed the feet and replace it with thrusters when its in Jet mode .
are legs from Astray Blue Frame?

Evaritus Lau said...

Actually, it's from RF Kai, ALOT of extra parts. 3:)

Unknown said...

nice! forgotten about Red Frame Kai xD . Recycling parts bahahahahha xD

Zoidiect Archaea said...

love the feet strider thruster man :D

chubbybots said...

Very nice way of modding the feet!!

vey sing said...

do u sell gundam 00 raiser??? how much?? XD