About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Friday, August 26, 2011

RG 1/144 Strike - the long lost post lolz.

Lazy and busy, 2 main factor that makes me doesn't post anything even though I had some WIP in my pc. :P

So lemme do this quick.
Ok, I didn't put up any WIP of the kit I'm working on, 'coz it's halfway done now

Left to do; front chest armor, Schneider x2 & head.

Details = took alot of time.

Underneath the front skirt, paint some gray for better look.

Mecha-Gray color marker as the seperator's color.

I HAVE NO LOVE FOR PEELED OFF EASILY STICKER. So I just paint it Silver instead.  Panel line on the arms kinda dirty...

Overall amount of details has been worked. Dem. 3 weeks....

Paint the thrusters' vent with Silver also.

GAPS ! WHY ! IT'S NASTY LOOK !..............I think I need add-on some pla plates here.

Again, screw the sticker, paint with Silver.

Weirdo pose on gloss surface, It didn't move !

So I try to finish it by end of this month, wanna start the Saber-San already........

=_= *Shrug*

5 comments:

Unknown said...

so many kits for u to build hahaha XD ... better than not doing anything :)).

Gundam Gunso said...

It definitely looks better with you painting it instead of using the stickers XD

David John Shewsbury said...

Wow u have RG Strike.... steady eh... paint her pink lah... make her Strike Rouge LOL....

Zoidiect Archaea said...

ahh...the vents on the skirts are all better in dark gray, like the PG. the default light gray seems off for a vent to me :D

Evaritus Lau said...

@Khaidir,

I'ma lesser my buying for now haha....

@Gunso,

Agreed.

@John,

Malas wor, teda airbrush mo bikin pinky Rouge.

@ZD,

I use Mecha-Gray instead. :3