About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Monday, August 1, 2011

It's the beginning of August now.

It's August, to all my fellow muslim friend, ganbare with puasa. =)
Ok, 1st up. A typo.

HUH !?

So, wait for this quite some time already.

Loots of the month, RG Strike & Saber-San GETTO !

& now, a story that haz odd ending.

Indeed, it haz handsome pack. Heh.

No, you don't need that Mr.Moustache. You got Moonlight Butterfly remember ?

Cut the crap, you just a Revoltech.

Speechless eh Mr."I am Gundam" ?

OI OI OI, stop look at it pervert.

& yeah, finally............

Self-mentioned. =)

Priceless moments in the elevator scene.

Somebody is ticked off. LoLz.

What ? What's what ?

Errr.....problemo ?

....................

Meanwhile, somewhere around my stash................

Oho, these nasty punks haz something on their sleeves.
TO BE CONTINUED..................

=)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my... You too have Sazabi AND Sinanju HGUCs, and something up their "sleeves". Nice pun. XD

Anonymous said...

nice~~~ get more HG. hehehe.

Unknown said...

where's the white part on the mG Strike Rouge? (for the hands XD_ I WANT HG and MG SAZABI >,< "

Tom said...

Lolz @ Sinanju and Sazabi. BTW, why's the Strike's hand look different?

Danielle Lim said...

OMG Revoltech Shin Getter and Turn A is teh' LOL!!

August suda, makin lama makin dekat SPM >.>"

Zoidiect Archaea said...

party crap? i want some :D

and yeah, what's up in their sleeves? beam sabers!