About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

WIP SD Wing Gundam EW #01

Uh lazy haha ~......
Ok, to whom recently saw it, yeah, SD Wing Gundam EW GET !

Boxart

Just like the MG boxart, only thing is, it's shorter.

Runners

The famous tri-colored runner on runner A.

The plain color in runner B.

The stand, the newly-designed polycaps 303 & the usual foil sticker.

Manual

I recognize such design booklet for better articulated SD kit.

Simple & Detail.

& Colorful. :3

The progress

WARGH ! I thought they put the wrong kit, instead of Wing, they gave me Psycho. LoLz haha ~ But indeed, this is a progress Bandai make so far. THEY GIMME DETAILS FOR THE INNER HEAD PART ~

& it's completed. Try to build as clean as possible.

I notice the left earpiece' vernier isn't lined well, must redo it again. :3


=)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woh Baby Wing Head. Hehehe. Keep up the good work.

Gundam Gunso said...

Nice paint job with the head XD

Zoidiect Archaea said...

you guys are tempting me!!!! maybe will grab one, as well as for participating in that bandai lucky draw :D