About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

BB Tenshiho Sazabi - Poke-a-pole

Well, slow progress though, but anyway, I figure out something I should did before, monoeye mods.

Well, Have seen alot of simple yet genius mod ever did on monoeye kind of BB kit. Some I seen could move freely, 360 degree via a wire & spring, some can only goes horizontal, which in my next mod to be done. Well, almost actually..^^"

P1000352_resize

"Argh me eye !! " ^^"

P1000353_resize

Nothing fancy actually. Kotobukiya option part ABS Unit B do the trick. Now waiting the putty to harden up so that I can start move it around to determine to length of the runner needed to be reduced. After that, a nice piece of crystal sticker for the eye ~ Gosh I'm thrilled now, just like MJ's Thriller. ^^

=)

2 comments:

Zoidiect Archaea said...

ohh so you're making the monoeye for the Sazabi's head :D Chubbybots did monoeye for the Nightingale head

here it is
http://chubbybots.wordpress.com/2010/06/07/tenshishio-sazabi-compiled-wips/

Evaritus Lau said...

Wow such inspiration ! Seems like Nightingale only act as a mask to me now, now left to punch the visor so that I can see the monoeye from in it.

But wow, joint at foot is something I should take a closer look, so much alike with MG Strike's foot knee joint now.