About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Saturday, February 14, 2009

WIP : BB Shuuyu Hyaku Shiki Part.III

Updates ~~
Adding few colors on the kit. Now it looks more nicer than plain gold before it was painted.
I just love the meta-green effect ~~ =D

Tries to follow the original Hyaku Shiki color, so this is what I came to in mind. Now for Sangoku color theme, i think I'll switch few since it's going to be very hard to carefully paint 'em.

Em... got few excess color out from the cloudy details, later going to do some clean up before lining it up with panel line marker.

Pistons ! Here you are ! But the silver don't look nice right ?

Front view. I'll say it again, " Boy I just love the meta-green effect" ~~ =)

Helms. Note that it isn't completely detailed yet, since I saw lots of flaw around the meta-red color.



Helms on. Kawaii nee !! Okay time to continue coloring it ~

=)

4 comments:

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Cam see a lot of effort spent on the crown bro? Very detail!

Evaritus Lau said...

Haha, but alot of paint leak out eh. Hard to fix tht.

Anonymous said...

Nice!You paint it gold,Mine is Original and I got My HG 0 Raiser,1/100 Cherudim and SD GP01Fb and My MG INFINITE JUSTICE'S arms broke,Coz Of the Gundam Marker.

Evaritus Lau said...

@Andrew,

LoL how come gundam marker broke the arm ?? I suppose guess bro paint the joints & its getting tighter than without the marker ?