About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Friday, February 13, 2009

Day Number 1

Open up the box, tear the selected parts.........
& ready for the gloss top coat. Quite excited about this part. =)

Think I can die just holding my breath than inhaled those fumes...=.=" But all goes well, now drying it like drying my clothes. =D







Ok, that's all for Sinanju, now for the last pic...

Panel lined Shuuyu's head. XD Kay I post later if got any progress.

=)

2 comments:

MyKy said...

fuiyo... starting on sinanju jor wor :w

Lol u spray top coat first wan war? i've got a can, but haven't even open it :p

Evaritus Lau said...

Yeah, wan test out if can make glossy look 1st then I'll start doing Sinanju. =D