About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Sunday, January 12, 2014

WIP - HGBF 1/144 Bear-san(3) - A quick look on the runner

Demotivate everytime wanna post up in blog, lazy me haha ~ Anyway, it's been awhile I ever post WIP, so this will be the 1st in 2014.


Bear(3), or Bear-San is another cute AcGuy design from the anime series Gundam Build Fighters.


Boxart, so cute, much yellow ~
So, to begin with, I'll start from the runners.

Runners for Bearsan.

Recycle runners from AcGuy, injected in 3 different tone of yellow.

The ribbon runner; It's a soft abit, hope could cement it for seamline removal on the ribbon comb.

Manual cover, much cute, so moe ~

It seems I had to recast the face expression...look at the amount of eyes it prepared !!
=)

No comments: