About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Saturday, October 5, 2013

DIY light box - Test Subject #1

Quite a while I didn't revisit my blog, almost forgetting that I had one, let alone posting a post in here as well... Anyway, I should active back since posting up in my blog sometimes can relief my tension upon working almost whole week.



Just now I remember that I should finish up my delayed work; making a Light Box. Coincidentally, I had gather the right mood to make this done.  
Tool O' Work.

Cut my thick cardboard is a very annoying & hectic job as fingers is easily get tired.

So, taking out the centre of both left & right side, as instructed.

How it should look like upon finish.

How it was looked like as finish product.
If ya wondering how to make one, I mean the simple one like this, try visit this blog;
http://www.ninthandbird.com/2011/12/diy-photo-light-box-take-better-photos.html

Never knew Pinterest has abundant of infos for this, all thanks to my dear, my gf. :3



Ok, now I'm done with it, let's try few shots. 

Oh okay now I can see the purpleXblue shining on the armors of Achilles D9 ~

Next up; Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

All I can see was, the flame illuminates.

So vivid but less sharp as I was using Nikon D5100 + 18-105mm, not macro lens haha.
Anyway, job well done to me as I done it within 3 hours. Hooray ~


=)

1 comment:

eehtsitna said...

Nice update!

That Tengen Toppa looks kinda familiar though. :P