About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Monday, June 14, 2010

Practising my FZ35

Well, as I would say always, I'm still not get used on this super zoom camera. ^^"

But yeah, practice makes perfect. So let's see I manage to get better pictures.

Pictures taken around my home's yard. Mind that no nice view here.. Might try find a day to take scenery pics around me, I mean a better scenery pics.

P1000113_resize

Here, I found a cup filled with water and spotted some dirt inside it, let see if I could zoom it in for a better look...

P1000114_resize

It comes out very detail indeed !

P1000115_resize
P1000116_resize

Here we have a lil' chick running away from my camera's lens. I've been using Aperture Priority the whole time since the picture taken in this mode is very good for my liking. Still haven't go try the Shutter Priority or the Manual Exposure yet, but soon gotta try it out. =)

P1000117_resize

Uh oh, zoomed the wrong target...darn the branches..

P1000118_resize
P1000129_resize

Every time I aim on birds, none of them is watching at me..T~T

Oh well, I'm still a beginner after all, there's a long way to go.

=)

No comments: