About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

MG Unicorn - Let's do some warming up. ^^

Before starting this kit, gotta test shoot few pics my gunplas in the semi-glass'd cabinet. ^^"


Had no idea why I pose it like that, save space perhaps ? ^^"


& the Tactical Arm has been thrown away to HG side, as deco. Haha...

So here it is;


A nice manual art style, I should scan this though. =)

& the only work I did was this;


Spraying the interior of the all thrusters in silver. Well, exterior excess can remove since I need to sand off the nubs as well. Pretty fast job though.


Nice shine ~

=)

3 comments:

Zoidiect Archaea said...

=O

making the interior silver~

Evaritus Lau said...

Just the thrusters..^^"

mangyver5223 said...

woo.........RF........superb