About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Monday, June 14, 2010

MG Unicorn - I am Banagher's Horse

...........& my Unicorn is done now ~

P1000139_resize

Standing / Ver.Ka's pose is the best pose around.

P1000140_resize

Gives it a quick pose "Looking for a fight". =D

P1000141_resize

& again, transforming the shoulders is kinda annoying though.

P1000142_resize

OK it's a quick short post, blame for less taking pics by the way..hahaha...

=)

2 comments:

Zoidiect Archaea said...

pretty fast for building this UC lol

Evaritus Lau said...

The urge to complete this kit within 5 days. ^^