About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Monday, June 7, 2010

MG RF - Decal-ling Part 2

So uh, pick up where I left last time.

Now I have done 'til the waist's side skirts, darn/nice silver decals. ^^"


While decal-ling ~


RF can't stop showing off how nice the decals on it. ^^"


Final pieces of the decals needed to complete my RF, cut & trim'd just like a clear stickers.
Ugh... *vomit blood*

After a few moments all the decals are dried & ready to be top coated with gloss coat.
(No pics. ^^")

So that's it. Next would be building the weaponry.

KATANAS YEAH !

=)

No comments: