About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Friday, June 25, 2010

BB Tenshiho Sazabi - Bloody yeah ~

Ok, nobody dies if you guys wondering about the title. ^^"

Well, hand painting something depends on the mood as well if wanna do it right, smart & tidy. So before I do any hand painting;

P1000241_resize

You could need to prime it 1st. On the picture, I use Surfacer 500. Why? I just like how the primer flatten up nicely, unlike Surfacer 1000, which is kinda watery for my liking.

Anyway, let's proceed with the hand paint jobs.

P1000242_resize

1st layer for 'em. Picture is blur, pardon me, is still kinda pale red now. After few hours then 2nd layer is up before touching up with #9 Gold.

P1000244_resize

Some parts that are haven't primed yet. Still figure it out what color scheme should I use on chest plate, backpack, shoulders & foots.

P1000246_resize

There's still leftover "blood" on my paint tray. ^^" Yeah, don't waste it mah, still have few empty plates for other color.

=)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the "bloodness"! XD

Zoidiect Archaea said...

O_o gonna handpaint all?

Evaritus Lau said...

@Wen,

Thank you. =)

@ZD,

Yesh ~

Tempted after my fellow forumer who's now working in Japan hand paint ALL his BB kits.

mangyver5223 said...

Great job on painting! (thumbs up)

Evaritus Lau said...

Thank you. =P