About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Saturday, February 7, 2009

WIP Done : HG 1/144 Arios

Finally done my Arios, with my favorite detailing colors on. =3 But before that I changed it into Fighter Mode 1st, see if good looking or not.
Sweet ! Looks cooler than Kyrios eh ~

Another angle

Angle on the ground

Ok, now for the MS.


"Say I'm cooler than 00 or I shoot you ! " =D



Sweet ~~ Syok ~~ All together I feel so great for this grade ~~

Last picture for this kit.

Now, should or shouldn't I start working on Sinanju or not.. ? Hmm... still got 7 Sangokuden kits to work on..haiz... But see how 1st, maybe or maybe not I'll do a lil' on Sinanju..hehehe... See ya on my next working in progress kit, bye ~~

=D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Detailing on it!I want to post mine,but lazy to import the picture into the computer....

VonMan said...

waaaahh you make me feel like wanna buy agundam again >.<

Evaritus Lau said...

@Andrew,

Oh come la bro, show me your Arios pic also leh ~

@Otacon,

*Casting Tempting Aura*
Buy gunpla ~~
Buy Arios ~~
Buy Cherudim ~~
Buy 00 ~~
Buy Seravee + Seraphim ~~
Buy MG Sinanju ~~

=D

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Your Arios Gundam looks great! Somehow I feel that building 1/144 is more taxing compared to MG due to it's small size. Like the last pic a lot.

Evaritus Lau said...

Taxing ? Yeah recently I'm more into smaller kit like HGs & BBs.

Ariel said...

hey, for you misc links section, you may also want to add http://www.9panels.com/

it is a flash-based manga website, check it out