About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Ah...crap happens.

Crap my Mr.Hobby Gold spray can is finished already....

Now had to find cheap substitute for it...


A direct test spray on the red runner, took few layer to actually cover all the red on it. What do you think ? Is this gold ok enough ?


Oh by the way, I'm using this spray can, Bosny since it still can be removed via hobby thinner.


Well, I was thinking to fix this head stand but then...I don't have red spray can since I'ma put some tamiya Basic putty to cover the seam line....*sigh*


& anyway, loot of the week.

=)

6 comments:

Tom said...

Woot, Beargguy for the win!

Evaritus Lau said...

Nuuu ~ It's Pedobe......errr Bear-G-Guy ~ ^^"

Danielle Lim said...

eh, ko pakei spray tu spray apa? Bearguy of the EX-S?

Marzz said...

Ah........ Damn bad to have your spray run out of paint right when you want to use it... That Bonsy paint looks alright to me.

Tom said...

I forgot to mention this, but you should see if painting clear yellow over that gold looks any better. This usually gives the pale gold a more yellow gold.

Evaritus Lau said...

Clear yellow over gold ? Hmmm, never tried that o... Hope my clear yellow still have some for me to test it out. =)