About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Sunday, October 17, 2010

HG After War - Gundam X WIP #02 Getting Lazy

Haha, this kit pretty plain & boring, nothing could makes me on hype to build it....

Nevertheless, must finish this kit before heading to another kit...


3 kinds of cutter used, is it abit over exaggerated ?


Oh boy how I hate duplicate parts...


Wonder when our hobby shop going to restock these cutter, very much like a Tamiya cutter eh.


But, a warning, read. If can't see, look at the pic below.


Yes, if you're a pro if using it. LoLoLz !

Anyway, finished both arms & shoulders.


Other than the body, arms & shoulders is too plain, I don't like...>.>

Next WIP is going to be major skipped. Period. i need it finish fast.

=|

No comments: