About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Not G-unit, it's G-3.

Finally, a gunpla post !

Took me quite a while to post this lolz, anyway, 'nuff crap talk, let's move !


It's been a month I've build this kit, & this is what I've done so far.


All pipes are painted with Mr. Metal Color Aluminum since this color is much brighter than Mr. Metal Color Stainless.


Moar silver-ing details ~


Very impressed on this parts, very much like a real aluminum thrusters o.


Paint the inner vent metallic gold, well it's Artline marker pen 1.


Moar Artline metallic gold madness !


Ok, why I paint gray under there ? The reason behind was the 4 round-thing painted with silver. It wasn't painted accurately, meaning to say, mis-paint abit around the round thing. That's why my solution is just simply, covers it with gray color. At the end, it looks wonderful for me. & a quick real touch marker around makes it moar realistic haha !


Another look from high view.

So that's it for now, trying to update as much as possible also bah...^^"

=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woah! You did a great job on it! Keep it up! I like how it turns out to be.

gunpla said...

nice painting my painting sucks haiz