About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

MG RF - Upper body done.

Start cut, sand,panel line, paint those awesome yet annoying pipes, & lastly top coat it with a matt/flat coat.

My RF now smell like candy, all thanks to the Super Clear Flat top coat. ^^"


The skeleton version of RF somehow appeals more lolz ! Shows all his pipes !


Rear view. Can actually differentiate the red part before & after a flat coat applied. Yeah, flat coat is for the frame only, not armors.


Look at my biceps ! =D

The part's area that actually took quite a while to paint was here, beneath it.


Those pipes is visible from behind ! It's a pity if I don't paint it, but worry my hand paint wasn't good. Argh ! Can see how awful I try to cover up excess gold & silver with red...


...& here also. But anyway, I'm satisfy with it. For now.

=)

1 comment:

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

I can feel the articulation, Red Frame!