About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Thursday, March 18, 2010

I'm bored.

Which I should build, hmmm;

HG 00 Gundam + 7 sword

HGUC HWS nu
HGUC Unicorn
HGUC Unicorn NT-D
HGUC ReZel

BB Sangokuden Gigatei Sousou set
BB Sangokuden Gogaitei Sonken
BB Genbuso Ryofu Tallgeese

Can't decide which I should build..Herm...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard Unicorn quite easy to build. So go on for the HGUC Unicorn U more or the D mode. XD.

Evaritus Lau said...

Good choice lads. Currently done 'til head already. =)