About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I'm done ~

Continue my build as fast I could now. ^^;

Foil sticker for older HGUC kits can be very annoying since it isn't well cut to fit into some details, for my case, the eyes. So, instead of using stickers, I just paint with gundam marker S-Destiny Zaku Pink. kinda weird after painted it though...hahaha...^^"


30 minutes later....

I'm almost done with the arms & hands ~


Teh old school dry transfer decal. Stick very well on surface, not like some dry transfer on some kit that I own.




Another 2 tone plate color. Geez...

Pardon me for the big big nub marks..^^; Had no substitute color to cover it up.

5 minutes later...

Done !




The only big pipes found on shoulders. Paint 'em with usual gold-silver.


Same goes to the back.

So I'm done with this old kit. Now left Nu HWS & Unicorn NT-D Mode.

Cheers !

=)

No comments: