About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Week 1

Yeah, some might know, that I just started to work...hahaha..every night damn tired.

How I wish I can build a gunpla now...my Ignition Exia...

Ah great, broke my thumb nail, luckily didn't bleed much. What a day. ^^;

3 comments:

SWATwolf said...

Im working now at my friend's hobby shop and soon, game shop. Haha. Well, when u work u will have hard time doing ur fav stuff.

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Work hard and earn more money for Gunpla. Speedy recovery to your nail. HA!......

Evaritus Lau said...

@wolf,

You good lah, hobby shop leh. =) Me work in pc retail shop one, almost 1 month no off day eh. =(

@Katsuden,

Haha, need consider my expenses 1st b4 getting gunpla now. ^^;