About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Friday, June 12, 2009

Adding effects to some pictures...


Few minutes ago, while I'm cursing on my Streamyx (WTH, WTF, OMFG etc...) stumble on this particular post from Gordon's blog.

So, I'm also wanna do like he did here. Teehee ~

Ok, pictures below:











Ok, for whom that wonder that site does this awesome effects, go here for more.

Ok, time for sleep now ~~

=)

6 comments:

Mike said...

haha. seems that a lot of people also playing with this. including me.

Evaritus Lau said...

It's fun doing it, why not ?

=D

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Hehehe...lots of my friends do this and keep them in their facebook.

Chris said...

Oh... haha, that program. Seen Mike with his Deep Striker using that program too.

gordon said...

glad u like it. do more pictures lah. XD

Q said...

Glad you like the application. Hope you will make more fun pictures with it!