About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Friday, May 29, 2009

The adopted gunplas.

As seen in Z's blog, I too receive the adopted gunpla kits ~ Yay ~

'Kay, just receive these gunpla kits from Ed's friend at the airport(Thnx man !),one thing I checked was the Sazabi. ^^

Sazabi is so dang big, almost same height with Unicorn already.. O.O....


'Nuff say crap, here's the pics:



A total of 10 gunpla kits including that HGUC Sazabi. Spot which is my Sangokuden here ? ^^



Comparison on Hyaku Shiki.

Comparison on Blue Destiny.

Ok, time to knock to bed, too tired to do the review tonight, I'll do it tomorrow.

Good night ~~

=)

4 comments:

Z said...

Nice! that's a huge collection of SD Gundams you've just acquired ^^. Never seen any of them before. Will you be reviewing them?

Evaritus Lau said...

Will reviewing them when I had my free time. Don't worry about it.

=)

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Wow! Wat a collection of Sangokuden kits!

Evaritus Lau said...

@Dennis,

It's all from my S'pore buddy Edwin.

=D