About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

How I hate these plated gold parts....

OK, before I start posting some pictures related to gunpla, I took this picture after 1st wash on plated parts.....


Yes, it's a fat siamese kitty sleepy inside the CD compartment. How come I didn't notice it goes in & slept in it ? LoLz....







Look how confortable she is...gosh..

Ok ok that's should be fine for the opening (LoLz !), right now I'm trying to strip off those annoying plate gold on Emperor Ryuubi, but can't find any guide that could assist me to do so...

These are the parts after 1st 2 hours soaking in bleach + floor cleaner.....


Top part is the back of the gold plate parts, the one that factory didn't bother to spray the plate coats. Below part is the front. How I wish they change it to matt gold instead of plated gold though...


It's quite creepy to see how the detergent used to stripping gold plated color, like infected by some sort of bacteria or something....


On this part, I erase the gold part with the gundam marker eraser, which at the end getting lazy to wipe all 27 plated gold parts...


Well, another tough day to do gunpla, hope all parts are stripped so that I can start seam covering tomorrow....

=)

No comments: