About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Working on kit : MG Sinanju - OH MY GOSH

Yes & again.... OH MY GOSH !!! I've messed up the shield's RR Red with the gundam marker eraser..gosh...so painful nia, work all weekend for this to happen..huh.. Had to start from scratch again...

Luckily I got myself a light gray primer few weeks ago, so I start to do it again.

All I can do is TT~TT ........

Just now already done masking & re-spray the RR Red, now waiting the paint to dry....

Gosh What A Day !!!

=|

2 comments:

MyKy said...

dude wtf happened to your shield??

Evaritus Lau said...

Haiz...

My hardware spray color cannot tolerate with gundam marker eraser....

Haiz...