About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Friday, September 5, 2008

WIP : Re-Gz Kou Ming = half done. =D

Ok ok I already delayed this post/kit quite a while, but now it is done liao ! Well, almost, least can see end result already. XD



Haven't decide how to color the leg part, so I leave it blank like that 1st.



See the meta-violet not as bright as the body side ? It's because the tip of my marker is harden & color won't flow in....TT~TT But worry not, hand brush technique always helpful in this problem(s). =)



Didn't go clean the excess...yet. =0

Now left uncolored was the legs & his Bakuouki/Bakuousen.

No comments: