About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Working In Progress: Guan Yu [part2]

After a few attempt masking in the hard way, seems like it paid off doing so. ^^
Photobucket
Awesome-ness is yet coming ~!

Photobucket
As for this side, I use 2 meta gundam markers, red & green one.

Photobucket
Same method as above, only haven't cleaning 'em completely. Heh~

Photobucket
Gundam marker isn't work very well under a fan, uneven is the result of it.

Photobucket
Quickly & fast paint the flame into meta-red so that it won't leak much much more again..

Photobucket

Photobucket
Overall 80% completed, well almost. ^^"

Am getting excited after completing the helm, looks much much better than boxart one..(LoL self compliment again.)

Will post more picture of Guan Yu after it completed + starting on either Giros/Dalas or re-do paint job of Ryofu Tallgeese. Cheers for everyone ~!

=)

No comments: