About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

How do I do ~Hrairoo~

Ok since I didn't make any gunpla posts yet, so this ish the 1st post 2 be counted..XD

Subject is Gaplant Hrairoo, as I've been read on other blog such as Ngee Khiong, the monoeye can't get noticed after finished the head parts. So I try this method instead:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sorry for the cam's flash, had 2 'coz of my room is not enough light..but as you could see, I sand the jaw that connects the monoeye until it's visible, then i did cut some parts inside(next post..XD).

No comments: