About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Sunday, July 15, 2012

WIP HGUC 1/144 GM Striker #3

This post is more focus on finished OOB kit.


The shoulder piece.


Just cement it on the shoulder haha.
Looks good & neat now.

THAT JOINT UPWARD. :3

Adding a realistic barrel holes on the gun.

All the parts are primed for the Character Yellow color area. Masking is a hard job.

Done, now posing with the spear.
Now this is one handsome looking GM I ever built til date.

Backpack, the only side-thruster that require Character Yellow  paint again haha...

Too bad I missed out 1 more, the black part on the legs.  Checked in the manual, it seems that  I need to paint Green on a area.

More hand painting job on the next, final(perhaps haha..) WIP.

=)

2 comments:

rvieR said...

Hi, I am from Sabah too. I would like to know more about hand painting.

1. What kind of brushes you use?
2. enamel paint or tamiya?
3. what is the mixing ratio between the paint & solvent?
4. do i need to prime before i paint?

Thank you.

or you can e-mail me tracytat93@gmail.com

rvieR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.