About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Taking random pictures.

Pictures are taken using Sony Cyber-shot DSC-S2000.





I've spotted a leaking rain clouds ! Somebody must have shoot at it.


Can you see the cross ?



See, it's true somebody pierce a hole onto the rain clouds, no wonder keeps raining !








Although it's cold, but raining everyday, for over 2 hours is not good also. Seems like my place gonna flood soon...

=(

4 comments:

Zoidiect Archaea said...

nice photo~!

Evaritus Lau said...

Normal digicam nia haha...^^" plus wasn't mine, just go play2 with the settings & maximum zooming it could go.

David John Shewsbury said...

Syok bah hari hari hujan... sejuk tu kalau tidur.... ngam pasang aircond lagi.... best tu... by the way if next time u want to buy camera with long zoom, i recommend Fujifilm HS10 or Panasonic FZ35/FZ38... I also want to buy either one of them soon....

Evaritus Lau said...

Fujifilm kinda hard to find here leh...mainly Nikon, Olypus, Canon, Sony & Panasonic lah senang cari. Is that model which has the four third thing on ?