About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

So-so de Sousou's.

Weird title, I know..^^"

Gawd Shin version has another nicer variation of Sousou again ! Damn ! Nevertheless, I had to finish my Gigatei Sousou, at least.

Box-o-sousou's + other parts. ^^" Mod failed.


From all the parts that I'd mod, only these I could salvage for the Emperor.


Thus, I need a new body, waist, armors & cape for it, & good thing is that it was red instead of maroon color, & yet, it's metallic colors, nub marks almost invisible. Nice !


3 different colored back skirt for Sousou. Note the middle is using Bosny spray, rough surface..lame.


Oh I forgot, I have salvage the helmet also since it was sand'd very well for my liking, so off to the priming process.

Ugh use 2 primer in here, gray then white. Look macam frosting. Well Maika ~


Took the front skirt, mask'd & spray a layer of Mr. Hobby #08 Silver over it.


After giving it the time to dry up under the sun, take off the mask tapes.


Most cleanest masking ever did. Bravo to myself !

& now I'm feeling lazy...orz

=)

No comments: